NRL MATCH REVIEW & JUDICIARY - 2017 Round 7
All the charges from Round 7 of the NRL - the Easter weekend - as they come to hand. This article updates.
Friday | Bulldogs v Rabbitohs
Sam Burgess (Rabbitohs)
- CHARGE: Grade 1 Shoulder Charge
- 8th minute on Greg Eastwood
- Base penalty: 200 points
- 2 x non-similar prior offences (40% loading)
- Guilty at judiciary / no contest: 280 points, two matches
- Early guilty plea: 210 points, two matches
- PLEA: not guilty - contesting at judiciary.
- JUDICIARY: found not guilty - free to play Friday. No matches.
Saturday | Raiders v Warriors
Bodene Thompson (Warriors)
- CHARGE: Grade 1 Dangerous Contact - Head/Neck
- 74th minute on Aiden Sezer
- Base penalty: 100 points
- No priors
- Guilty at judiciary / no contest: 100 points, one match
- Early guilty plea: 75 points, no matches
- PLEA: early plea taken, no matches.
There were no charges from the Knights v Roosters, Broncos v Titans, Sea Eagles v Storm, Dragons v Cowboys or Panthers v Sharks matches.
Keep checking back for further charges from the remaining games of Round 7.